We are super excited to announce that our refurbishments have been completed and we are open for business!
We’ve made ourselves COVID-19 safe with safety screens, signs, handwash and we operate a safety policy throughout the business for your and our safety.
Thank you for baring with us during the last few months. If you’d like to pop in to have a look and say hello then we’d love to see you!
All the best
The Haworth Autobody team.
A big thank you to all our lovely customers for your positive Which Trusted Trader feedback and reviews! Our ethos is and has always been on excellent quality of work and to go the extra mile. It’s so rewarding for us to know you’re happy with our approach, so massive thanks from the team! 😊
You can leave your reviews here, thank you: https://trustedtraders.which.co.uk/businesses/841eb4a0e9810135688962d4f5dbdbae/reviews/new/
We are delighted to announce that on 1st July 2018 we will be taking over from our friends at T&G Mason Autobody. With a great reputation for quality body repairs it’s an honour to continue what brothers Terry and Gareth, who are highly respected in the industry, started over 22 years ago. We welcome all of T&Gs customers past and present and hope you will find our services up to the high standards to which you will be accustomed!
The address is Ridgeway, Fishguard Road, Haverfordwest SA624BT (to the right of Vincent Davies, behind the jet wash). We will still be open in Snowdrop Lane.
Big announcements to come as we prepare the building ready for opening so watch this space….
Treated common rust spots on lower half which provided a good opportunity for a colour change. Wax oiled inner panels for max protection #Pembrokeshire #Vdub #respray #bodywork #waxoil #custompaint #Haverfordwest #campervan
DeLorean DMC-12 booked in with us. A very rare car with only around 6500 left in the world. This one was exported from New York to Northern Ireland, then brought to Pembrokeshire. Look out for it on our roads soon!
It’s not always obvious and you’ll probably only pose the question after a collision has happened but it’s good to know where you stand. Read more
As part of our commitment to providing the best possible service for our customers, we are proud to announce we are now Which? Trusted traders. The process involved a rigorous assessment of the way we do business to ensure our standard of work and service provided was high enough to make the grade. Find out more about how we achieved this status, and how it benefits our customers:
WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO BECOME A WHICH? TRUSTED TRADER
To achieve our Which? trusted trader status, we were put through the 5 step assessment process that all tradesman must go through to become recognised trusted traders:
- Credit Check – This was to validate the financial stability of Haworth Autobody Ltd and included a credit check to ensure our business wasn’t facing any financial issues.
- References – This part of the assessment involved random customer reference checks from the Which? Team to ensure the level of service we provided made the grade.
- Business Procedures – This included an examination of our business and administrative procedures.
- Interview and Assessment – At this stage, we were visited by an assessor from the Which? trusted traders team for an interview.
- Code of Conduct – We then became an endorsed trader by agreeing to abide by the code of conduct set out by Which?.
“Becoming a Which? Trusted Trader has given our customers’ peace of mind when we are undertaking work for them and although we have always operated to the highest possible standards, receiving this endorsement has strengthened the level of trust for all our past, present and future customers”
“We look forward to starting the New Year off as Which? Trusted Traders, and assure our customers that the high-level of service we have always provided will remain just as high”.
Bobby Haworth – Owner
WHY USE A WHICH? TRUSTED TRADER
As well as guaranteeing a high-level of service, there are several other benefits of using a Which? Trusted Traders to carry out work for you:
- Workmanship – Which? trusted traders are only able to undertake work that they are competent to do, assuring customers that the person carrying out their bodywork or mechanical work is capable of doing so to a high standard.
- Transparency – This has always been at the forefront of our business philosophy, and as we always have done, Which? trusted tradesman are required to provide a clear breakdown of costs before work is undertaken.
- Dispute Resolution – Should you be unhappy with the service provided from a trusted trader, customers of Which? trusted traders have access to the use of the schemes independent resolution service.
If you’d like to read our current Which? reviews or leave one about a piece of work we recently carried out for you, please visit our personal Which? trusted trader profile.
USE A COMPANY YOU CAN TRUST
In addition to now being Which? Trusted Traders, we have remianed independent, family run and long established.. for over 40 years. If you need a diverse, trusted local garage, or require further information about any of the services we offer, give us a call on 01437 779911, email [email protected] or fill out a contact form